[AG-EQ] question about trotting..

Denver Jones emfs1969 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 14:02:22 UTC 2023

Currently I live in Ohio. So I typically race at Dayton, Hollywood Park or Miami Valley gaming. Occasionally I go up to scioto downs, or Northfield Park. Since I lost my vision, I have not had a horse on the grand circuit. The grand circuit is typically breeders crown races, which often times take place in Goshen New York Rochester, Michigan East Rutherford, New Jersey, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, Pompano Beach, Florida, Scioto, Downs, Indiana, Downs, and the like. Because I am unable to travel the way I used to. I typically buy local bread horses now. That are not the caliber of whores to make the grand circuit. Mostly sire, steak races.  You can follow us by downloading the TVG app which will enable you to follow all horse racing in all categories and shows simulcast at every track.

Denver A. Jones, D.D.