[AG-EQ] harness racing

Denver Jones emfs1969 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 22:42:44 UTC 2023

The fastest pacers record was set at Delaware, OH “Little Brown Jug.” Set by Bulldog, it is 1:45and4/5. The fastest trotter on record is from Canada. Not sure of the name, but the time was 1:48 and 4/5. Wow you may not get the feel of the animal from their back because you were in the sulky. You maintain good contact with the whores through the driving lines and the shaft of the race bike. The race bike as I referred to it is technically named a sulky. It was said to have been created by a man in the early 1800s who was fighting with his wife and wanted to be alone hence sulking aiming the bike a sulky it is a two wheeled cart pulled behind the horse. It is a unique and invigorating feeling from back there as opposed to on their back.

Denver A. Jones, D.D.