[AG-EQ] Work with animals

jellybeanfarm at gmail.com jellybeanfarm at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 13:44:55 UTC 2023

Equine massage can be quite tiring.  I took a class on how to work with your
own horse and an equine massage therapist taught me a few things.  Also if
the massage causes any discomfort the horse can get a little jumpy or try
kicking.  You have to stay very alert and be aware of the horses behavior.

My current horse loves massage and will hang out with me as long as I will
do it.