[AG-EQ] guide harness for mini horse

Josh Kennedy joshknnd1982 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 19:43:19 UTC 2024

hi,
I think the local farm owner where my son works and takes lessons and does
IEA shows, and where I have started to take lessons at is considering
training a guide horse for me after she retires from her full time state
job and can then devote all of her time to horses. This may be a few years,
but that will give me time to save the money I need also. She, Marcie, said
she trains horses for riding and shows. She said she would have to research
guide horse, miniature donkey, or mini mule training before she undertook
such a project. But if I can manage to get one or train one myself, does
anyone know where I might get a guide harness, or have one made for my
miniature horse, mini donkey or mini mule? The only thing with donkeys is,
if you are in front of them, I hope you have earplugs. They can be quite
loud when they make a braying sound. We really ultimately need a new guide
horse training organization and school for those who want mini equines, as
their guide animal of choice.

Josh