[Akron-Talk] Want to get to know Summit County better

vincentf2872 at gmail.com vincentf2872 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 13:35:14 UTC 2018

Hello,

My name is Vince Fugate, I live in Northfield, and I would like to join the
Akron Chapter.  I would also like to get to know Summit County better.  I
will not be able to come to this month's meeting because I am waiting to get
approved to use Scat with RTA, and I'm waiting to get some O&M about the
Metro RTA bus line which will hopefully be done this month.

I used to be a member of the Miami Valley Chapter, and other Chapters in
Ohio until I moved to Summit County.

Sincerely,

Vince Fugate

Email: vincentf2872 at gmail.com