[Akron-Talk] NFB Newsline

Dave Bertsch dwbertsch at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 13 23:39:40 UTC 2018

Are you on Newsline? It's free. Newspapers and magazines, weather forecasts and TV listings, even NFB publications...you can get it all on your phone or by email or as a flash drive for your talking book machine. If you're not, check it out, you can even look at all the available publications before signing up.

https://nfb.org/nfbnewsline

By the way we have a really good meeting planned for this weekend. A guest speaker, a convention recap, a preview of our Holiday meeting. Hope to see everyone on Saturday! We start promptly at 11.

Dave