[Akron-Talk] December 15 Meal and Payments

Dave Bertsch dwbertsch at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 20 14:44:57 UTC 2018

We have 14 paid for the lunch. We will be paying for Richard's lunch, so we have 15 committed to attend so far with 5 or 6 maybe. Now, to get the pre-pay price of $10 and have the chapter pay the difference for you, we need you to pre-pay by December 7. If you have not paid and want the pre-pay price, please get it to us by December 7, or send it today while you're thinking about it. Any questions call me or our event committee Kiana or Colleen.

If you wait and pay at the door your bill is the full 12.99 and you will pay your own bill to the restaurant. Your name will not be on the list of people the chapter will pay for. There will be no exceptions. And as we discussed you are very welcome to bring a guest, a sister or driver, but the same goes for your guest. Pre-pay for $10 each by December 7, or pay the full 12.99 to the restaurant on your own separate bill. It's only fair to the give the restaurant a head count, and we want to deposit the money we collect in our chapter account before that day, to be able to pay a single bill at the restaurant.

If you want to send a check, make checks out to NFB Akron and mail to our address below.

By the way, we forgot to share this but we're collecting for a shelter, so if you can bring gloves or a hat, scarves, whatever you can donate, we will add it to the box we will bring on December 15. It will be delivered to a local shelter from National Federation of the Blind Greater Akron Chapter.

I included the menu in a separate email for your reference. Remember to schedule your ride to get you to the Akron Family Restaurant by 11, and pick you up there at 2 or 2:30.

Mailing address:
NFB of Akron
c/o Dave Bertsch
401 Silver Valley Blvd.