[Akron-Talk] reminder

Dave Bertsch dwbertsch at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 12 16:57:12 UTC 2018

Remember to plan to attend our meeting next Saturday October 20, we'll have the director of para-transit with us to talk about Scat and ADA and other transportation issues. We'll start right at 11 in Meeting Room 3 in the Akron Library, 60 High Street downtown. Bring any questions and see you then!

Dave Bertsch
Greater Akron Chapter
dwbertsch at hotmail.com
(330) 472-4084

Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.