[Akron-Talk] FW: Membership Call with Blind Actor Marilee Talkington Wednesday, October 17th

Dave Bertsch dwbertsch at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 17 14:57:37 UTC 2018

Akron, some of you may know this actress/actor? Call in tonite and interact, info is below.

Membership Call with Blind Actor Marilee Talkington Wednesday, October 17th at 9 PM Eastern, 6 PM Pacific Call 641-715-0700 and enter code 616934

Fellow federationists,
Please join us for our October membership call this Wednesday with accomplished actor, writer, director, and activist Marilee Talkington.
Some of you may remember her informative and engaging speech at national convention this summer, or you may have seen her on NCIS this year. She has graciously fit us into her busy schedule, and she will be our special guest this Wednesday evening. Marilee will be interviewed about her life, accomplishments, and overcoming obstacles as a blind performer, and then we will have time for a few questions from our members.
For more information on Marilee, visit her website at www.marileetalkington.com<http://www.marileetalkington.com> .

Again, the call will be Wednesday, October 17th at 9 PM Eastern, 6 PM Pacific.
Call 641-715-0700 access code 616934

Talk to you on Wednesday!

Warmest Regards,

~Katelyn MacIntyre, M.M.

--
Julie A. McGinnity
MM Vocal Performance, 2015; President, National Federation of the Blind Performing Arts Division; First Vice President, National Federation of the Blind of Missouri

Richard Payne,  President
937-396-5573or 937/829/3368
Rchpay7 at gmail.com
The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back