[Akron-Talk] outreach event

Dave Bertsch dwbertsch at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 26 19:09:58 UTC 2018

All, we need a volunteer or two, to join us at the Philomatheon Society of the Blind Vision Fair, on October 9. I have a box of NFB brochures, braille alphabet cards and other materials that we will pass out. We can talk about the NFB and our chapter, meet people and check out the other services that also have tables there. We're there 10 to 1:30, it would be great to have another one or two of our members there to host our table from 10-12 or 12-1:30. Let me know if you can join us on this. Thanks, Dave

By the way here are the others who will be there-
Magnifiers & More
American Council of the Blind Canton
Cleveland Sight Center Eyedea Shop
Ohio Library for the Blind
Talking Book Services
Pilot Dogs
Universal Low Vision Aids
Mercy Medical Low Vision Occupational Therapy
SARTA
Stark County Library
Veterans Administration
Fisher Optical
Massillon Museum
Massages by Massillon Chiropractic
Jackson Lions Club
Goodwill Industries

###

Shhh, it's a surprise-Save the Date

Saturday October 20 at 5 pm

a Birthday Party for Stephanie with family and friends

Details to follow!

Dave Bertsch