[Akron-Talk] legislator visits

Dave Bertsch dwbertsch at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 20 18:58:10 UTC 2019

Andra Stover and I went to see state reps Casey Weinstein and Emilia Sykes last evening, for their Ohio Promise Town Hall. We invited both to visit our chapter soon, and we even took a picture with Representative Sykes which I will put on our Facebook page. The representatives were reminded of the need for accessible voting inclusion and accessible prescription labels, plus other important issues. Time well spent. And you can find our chapter's Facebook page at www.facebook.com/NationalFederationoftheBlindofGreaterAkron<http://www.facebook.com/NationalFederationoftheBlindofGreaterAkron>  It's the place to be.