[Akron-Talk] a quick note

Patricia McPherson patrinkle at icloud.com
Wed Dec 4 01:56:37 UTC 2019

Fyi an update from Jaime I received:

Sorry I haven't gotten back to you. I was in the hospital downtown then discharged out for a few days and readmitted in ravenna.  I finally got out but fell today so currently in er cause my low back is in such pain. I see hematology oncology next Tuesday cause my blood counts are down even though I getting my infusions for my immune system.  I've been thinking about all of you just been sleeping alot. Somedays curt has trouble getting me awake long enough to drink fluids let alone eat. We will talk later. Thanks for thinking if me. Please pass onto everyone including our president Richard and Suzanne in Cleveland.  Thanks to all of your support.

——————