[Akron-Talk] party recap

Dave Bertsch dwbertsch at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 23 17:19:15 UTC 2019

I put this on the NFB Ohio Facebook page and the Ohio Talk list the other day. If you are on Facebook, you should Like or Follow the state page as well as ours, just search for National Federation of the Blind of Ohio. We didn't take a lot of pictures at the party Saturday, but one shot of the group is attached. And here is the post I shared.

Ohio's Chapter on the Move had a great time today at our Christmas meeting and luncheon at Spaghetti Warehouse in Akron. We started by swearing in 3 new members, Beth, Sandra, and Camryn the 17 year old who spoke at our state convention. The food and service were terrific, everyone left with a gift, the raffle items raised well over $100, and best of all we celebrated the season together. Merry Christmas Ohio Federation, from all of us in Greater Akron.

Dave