[Akron-Talk] FW: Come aboard and Join Cleveland in traveling To The Columbus Seminar

Dave Bertsch dwbertsch at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 7 23:53:13 UTC 2019

From: Suzanne Turner [mailto:smturner.234 at gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2019 5:46 PM
To: NFBOH-Cleveland at nfbnet.org; 'Lisa Bostick'; Victory71351 at AOL.COM; AlexisTyson2000 at Yahoo.com; wturner at clevelandsightcenter.org; 'Edgarsfarm'; 'Sandra Krems'; Lelinda at roadrunner.com; Campbelllegal87 at gmail.com; bdowdy1983 at gmail.com; reggandjack at aol.com; bryantealysr at yahoo.com; shawgriff781 at gmail.com; Leeth123 at roadrunner.com; cantseecutie at att.net; Nricks123 at me.com; stuff12993 at aol.com; william.h.turner at ssa.gov; Williamsjoann at outlook.com; lmr.upshaw at gmail.com; remacd3 at gmail.com; 'NFB of Ohio Announcement and Discussion List'; bdowdy1983 at gmail.com; MichaelSwinney05 at gmail.com; william.h.turner at ssa.gov; Williamsjoann at outlook.com; lmr.upshaw at gmail.com; 'kiana hill'; Dr.Carolyn.Peters at gmail.com; 'Dave Bertsch'; 'Patricia McPherson'; SMartin494 at roadrunner.com; 'Dave Bertsch'
Cc: smturner.234 at gmail.com
Subject: Come aboard and Join Cleveland in traveling To The Columbus Seminar

Northeast Ohio,

The Cleveland Chapter is offering you a great opportunity to take part in attending the Columbus Seminar on April 9th, 2019. We are proposing chartering a bus from Cleveland if we get riders who want to travel to the Ohio State House to advocate for posative change for the blind.

Cleveland, Cuyahoga and Akron can take advantage of this spectacular  round trip opportunity to meet Ohio State Leaders, who you voted for or who represent your community.

The charge is a down payment of $10.00 per person with the remainder of $30 paid in full by March 8th. Your deposit should be paid immediately. Please call me or Cheryl Fields if you are interested.

Note!
Deposits are nonrefundable, due to the time frame. However, your participation is priceless!

Suzanne Hartfield-Turner, President
P: (216) 990-6199
Cheryl Fields, Secretary
NFBOH-Cleveland Chapter
P: (216) 566-4317
A: PO Box 141077
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
Please visit and take a moment to like our Facebook Page!
https://m.facebook.com/NationalFederationOfTheBlindOfOhioClevelandChapter/