[Akron-Talk] Malleys

Dave Bertsch dwbertsch at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 8 16:27:44 UTC 2019

You've seen this before but we're still promoting this fundraiser. It's a statewide fundraiser but remember, a lot of money raised by the state is used to get us to Columbus next month and the state convention this fall, so share this link with friends and family. There are lots of items to choose from and we checked, the prices are about the same as in the Malley's store we visited in Stow. Orders of $65 or more will get Free Shipping, so you might think about joining with someone for a bigger order to get the free shipping. The deadline is Monday, April 15.

Place orders here:
https://malleys.com/fundraising/campaign/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-1/

Dave