[Akron-Talk] Pig Raffle Fundraiser

Dave Bertsch dwbertsch at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 11 13:12:07 UTC 2019

Akron Members, we heard about this at the meeting when Sheri from Cincinnati called in, and some of you saw it on Ohio-Talk. This is part of the Cincinnati marathon event, but the Piggest Raffle Ever winner gets $5,000 and the designated charity NFB of Ohio will also get $5,000.

I have paper tickets and I will bring them to the March 16 meeting at the Library Room 2. They are $5 each. Two dollars of every ticket will come back to our chapter, and three dollars will go to the NFB of Ohio.

We'd like to count on everybody buying one ticket at the meeting (or more if you feel lucky). This is the ONLY time we will have these tickets available for sale, as we will need to send the ticket stubs and payment in. This is a super easy fundraiser for us, and wow, if one of our tickets is drawn as the winner...!

Thanks and see you Saturday,
Dave

Dave Bertsch
National Federation of the Blind