[Akron-Talk] bird walk

Rita Major serenityheart01 at aol.com
Fri Mar 29 17:14:04 UTC 2019

Hello Dave,

I am interested in the bird walk.

Thank You

From: Akron-Talk [mailto:akron-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Dave
Bertsch via Akron-Talk
Sent: Friday, March 29, 2019 10:12 AM
To: 'akron-talk at nfbnet.org' <akron-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Dave Bertsch <dwbertsch at hotmail.com>
Subject: [Akron-Talk] bird walk

Hi everyone. I mentioned a while back a local guy and some Metro Park
personnel, offered to guide us on a walk at a park, to learn different bird
calls and how to identify them. They can take us late April or early May, as
that is the best time to do this. It would be at the Naturerealm, F.A.
Seiberling park. If you are interested, please let me know. I am thinking a
weekday, when ADA and Scat would both be running. Let me know what dates in
last April or early May work for you or do not work for you, and we will
arrange this.

Here is a Youtube video of a Birding competition where sighted people are
blindfolded and alongside the blind, everyone tries to identify the birds by
sound only. Our walk would not be a competition but for education and
enjoyment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHxCKWlZwq4

Dave