[Akron-Talk] agenda for May 18

kiana hill kiah976 at att.net
Sat May 18 01:20:02 UTC 2019

Hello, hoping all is well. We may not be there tomorrow.  Report: Community Fundraiser...Waiting to set up a weekday and month (August or Sept) while the weather is still nice tin those two months. No Melts, Bob Evans has more of a selection that people may like.Location: C. Falls on Howe Ave.
Sunshine Fund: Our donation will be in next month for this month if we are not there.
Best RegardsKiana