[Akron-Talk] constitution

Dave Bertsch dwbertsch at hotmail.com
Thu May 23 20:20:09 UTC 2019

Hi all, my phone died again. I think this time it's for good, but I'll have a new one soon.

I was asked about our chapter constitution which was passed last August. I found an email when I sent a copy to everyone then, but for those who don't have it or who want it, and for newer members, I have attached our Greater Akron Chapter Constitution.

I also left a few notes on the voice box, especially for Charlie. Thanks for keeping me on my toes Charlie!

Dave