[Akron-Talk] event

Dave Bertsch dwbertsch at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 4 13:12:14 UTC 2019

We had a really tremendous event yesterday, not only the money we raised but the number of people we were able to speak with about the NFB and what we do. For those able to see there is a picture attached of me and Pat at our table, with NFB materials on the table, which was covered by our table cover we got for these type of events. Thank you everyone who came and especially helped get people there, and those who helped at the table. Details on what we raised will follow soon.