[Akron-Talk] basket

Dave Bertsch dwbertsch at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 10 14:51:47 UTC 2019

Hello great members of greater akron!  The message we sent the other day on Akron Talk about the BBQ basket looks like it got garbled. Here is a list of what we have pledged by some of us (and please bring these to our meeting) as well as what we still need. Thanks!

We need
Seasoning or dry rub
BBQ Cookbook
Lighter or striker
two or three BBQ sauces

These items are pledged, please bring them
Jaime and Curt-Grill scraper, not wire and basting brushes
Jessica-a mitt, hot sauce and braille labeling
Kiana-3 sauces
Pat-plastic ware

We have these items in the basket:
Colleen-grill utensils, napkins and plates
Dave-wicker basket, apron

Thank you! Remember we will meet on the 19th at the Library Room 1, and have OOD staff as huests to speak and answer questions.