[Akron-Talk] call in now please

Dave Bertsch dwbertsch at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 30 23:31:58 UTC 2019

Hello everyone you are receiving this email because you have graciously answered the call to help with registration at convention! I would like to have a conference call Wednesday evening at 7:30 PM this will be on the NFBO conference call line as follows:
The phone number is 712-775-7031, access code 240 Dash 281–423.
We will talk about the process of registration and assign duties to each of you and answer any questions you may have. Thank you so very very much and see you Wednesday night.

Best Regards,
Sheri Albers
513-886-8697
Sheri.albers87 at gmail.com