[Akron-Talk] update

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 11:58:00 UTC 2019

We will mis you.

Richard Payne,  President

937-396-5573 or 937/829/3368

Rchpay7 at gmail.com

blindness is not what holds you back

From: Akron-Talk On Behalf Of Dave Bertsch via Akron-Talk
Sent: Thursday, October 31, 2019 7:54 AM
To: 'akron-talk at nfbnet.org' <akron-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Dave Bertsch <dwbertsch at hotmail.com>
Subject: [Akron-Talk] update

Just to let everyone know, Jaime is too ill to go to Columbus with us, her
immunity and infection have her doctors prescribing a lot of rest right now.
I assured her those of us going to the convention will bring back lots of
good info and resources and keep her and Curt in our thoughts. They're our
newest members but feels like they've been part of our team for much longer.
Wishing Jaime a speedy recovery!

If you reply to this she will see your message, or feel free to reach out to
her personally. Cj94sm2406 at outlook.com <mailto:Cj94sm2406 at outlook.com>  or
234-320-8056

Dave