[Akron-Talk] Perkins article on inclusion

kiana hill kiah976 at att.net
Wed Sep 4 05:08:11 UTC 2019

Great question! I guess it would depend on how big or small the technology equipment is.  By law, employers can't ask a candidate what is their disability but it seems like the candidate already revealed her disability with the employer.  I think that was a lawful question to ask, maybe the employer never heard of such equipment and is very curious in seeing something new or different.
Dave maybe one day you and Andra can invite an Ohio Disability Rights counselor or attorney to come and speak and have a Q/A segment. I have worked with Gale Horton in the past she's an awesome expert! She is blind and she travels for speaking engagements.