[Akron-Talk] share this-registration required

Dave Bertsch dwbertsch at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 17 15:24:42 UTC 2019

National Federation of the Blind--Live the Life you Want
Not a member yet? Attend the Open House Gathering to learn the value of membership.

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 | 8 p.m. EST

Learn more about the federation and why membership is crucial. Join the only organization that believes in the full capacity of blind people. Our open house teleconferences are for individuals that are curious about the National Federation of the Blind, and they offer the following opportunities:
*       meet our National President, Mark A. Riccobono
*       receive information from and ask questions of other Federationists
*       become informed about the benefits of membership
*       dispel myths and misconceptions about the National Federation of the Blind

Sign up today!

Sign up to receive the teleconference information by emailing membership at nfb.org<https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=15198&qid=2979306> or calling 410-659-9314, extension 2509. We look forward to your participation!
Learn more about joining the National Federation of the Blind<https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=15189&qid=2979306>.