[Akron-Talk] thanks

Dave Bertsch dwbertsch at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 15:17:22 UTC 2020

Hi everyone, I wanted to thank Kinshuk Tella for joining our meeting
yesterday morning and telling us about the great student division we have.
Our chapter is pleased to be sending $50 to the student division to help
their members attend conventions. I will forward Kinshuk's contact info in
a separate email.

Also thanks to our many guests on the call who added to our conversations
and our time together. We had another great turnout and enjoyed some
community and lots of useful info. I'm really proud of our members; we have
a core group that I rely on but all our members show up, and contribute,
and mean a lot to me and our chapter.

Our next meeting is set for May 16, and we'll update things as soon as we
know if we'll again be on the phone or be in person. Also watch for
messages and posts for other meetings you can join by phone or computer.
There are many ways to stay connected and I hope you continue with them.

--
Dave Bertsch
330-472-4084