[Akron-Talk] staying up to date and connected

Dave Bertsch dwbertsch at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 27 18:22:04 UTC 2020

Hi everyone, hope you are all doing well. If you need anything, call me or somebody else for assistance.

We will soon have a supply of safety supplies. Suzanne Turner arranged for this and once the boxes are delivered to my address, I will re-send them or deliver them to whomever needs them.

We had an excellent April meeting on the conference line, and we will be doing that again on May 16 at 11 a.m. If you have any topics you would like me to add to the agenda let me know.

Stay connected and informed. Watch your Inbox for Ohio Talk and our Akron Talk messages, and the National, the state and our own Facebook pages. Also, call in to our Voice Box now and then, but take Suzanne up on her offer and call the Cleveland  Voice Box too. She posts a lot of updates there.

The voice box number is:

Akron
641-715-3900
Code 601592