[Akron-Talk] our holiday gathering

Dave Bertsch dwbertsch at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 12:36:53 UTC 2020

Hi everyone, just a reminder we will have our meeting and holiday
celebration, at our usual day and time, this Saturday at 11 a.m. This
gathering will be on the Ohio Zoom platform, which you can access by smart
phone, computer or by telephone. Pat will be sending the invitations with
the call-in numbers. I know our Events Committee Chair, Colleen, has a fun
gathering planned, so plan to be there with us to celebrate getting through
this rough year, together. Any questions regarding calling in or logging
in, call Pat at 330-524-8388. Questions about the event, call Colleen at
330-703-5735. And finally, any questions regarding the meeting portion of
the gathering or chapter business, call me at 330-472-4084. We will approve
minutes from previous meetings, at this meeting, and they will be sent to
you later today in a separate email. Thanks and catch you this Saturday at
11.

Dave

Dave Bertsch
President, Greater Akron Chapter