[Akron-Talk] meeting and minutes

Dave Bertsch dwbertsch at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 15:14:52 UTC 2020

Hi everyone, hope you are well, and joining us tomorrow at 11 for our
December meeting and holiday gathering. Pat has sent the invitation with
the Zoom link and call-in numbers, as well as the agenda. Thank you in
advance to Colleen and her Events team for a terrific agenda and event.
Attached are the meeting minutes from our October and November meetings, so
please review them as we will vote to approve them. Any questions or if we
can do anything for you, just call. See you tomorrow at 11.

Dave

--
Dave Bertsch
330-472-4084