[Akron-Talk] meeting

Dave Bertsch dwbertsch at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 17 14:41:21 UTC 2020

Hi everyone, remember our monthly meeting of the Greater Akron Chapter of the NFB is this coming Saturday, February 22 at 11 a.m. at the Main Akron Library. We'll be in Meeting Room 1 right next to the High Street doors. There are also a few new messages on our voicebox number if you want to call in to that. Most have already heard that Andra has been approved to go to Louisiana for some good Cajun food, and to attend the NFB Training Center there, where Alex French has been. It will no doubt be life changing for her, really great news! See everyone this Saturday for a great meeting, as we will have some special guests and topics to discuss. Call if any questions or anything to add to the agenda.

Dave
330-472-4084