[Akron-Talk] agenda and news

Dave Bertsch dwbertsch at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 21 13:55:12 UTC 2020

Greater Akron Chapter
Agenda for February 22, 2020
11:00 at Akron Main Library Room 1

Don't miss our Presentation-our guest will be Suzanne Turner, Ohio Vice President and Cleveland Chapter President. She will talk about Membership, the National Convention and Sharing Solutions.

Also we are still collecting coats, underwear and socks to donate to Haven of Rest. Feel free to bring whatever you can and we will take it all there next week.

Roll Call

February Birthdays

Our Message-led by our VP Andra Stover
The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back

President's Remarks

Officer Reports

Committee Reports

Discussion Topic