[Akron-Talk] Fwd: Unlocking the door to relationships: a key to success

Dave Bertsch dwbertsch at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 19:34:12 UTC 2020

[image: National Federation of the Blind Logo - Go to NFB.org]
<https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=17292&qid=3800912>
IMAGINEERING OUR FUTURE
------------------------------
President's Letter
[image: President Mark Riccobono standing in a park with his long white
cane]

Relationships make us stronger. Over the years, we have done incredible
things with our partners that have been mutually beneficial, and we have
more planned for the future. More from President Riccobono
<https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=17293&qid=3800912>.
Building Reciprocal Partnerships
[image: Matt Ater and Miquel Abdo from Vispero with two 2019 scholarship
winners]

Relationships are a key component to success. Relationships with members,
the community, and also with corporate partners drive our mission
forward. Learn
about connecting with us for convention and beyond
<https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=17294&qid=3800912>.
Latest News at the NFB
[image: NFB members with long white canes and picket signs at a protest]

Review our annual report and read our statement against racial injustice.
Learn about recent disputes with the College Board and Duke University. New
fun resource for blind children available! Read the latest news
<https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=17295&qid=3800912>.
Take Action This Month
[image: President Riccobono playing UNO with his son and friends]

There are so many ways to be involved in the National Federation of the
Blind
<https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=17296&qid=3800912>.
This month, stay informed by reviewing our Annual Report
<https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=17297&qid=3800912>,
register for the 2020 NFB National Convention
<https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=17298&qid=3800912>,
share
our solidarity statement
<https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=17299&qid=3800912>,
and more!
Important Dates
[image: a child practicing Braille while listening to BELL in-home
instruction]

Mark your calendars for NFB BELL® In-Home Editions, upcoming accessibility
boutique, National Convention, Washington Seminar 2021, and more. Don’t
miss these important dates
<https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=17300&qid=3800912>

Read the complete issue online
<https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=17293&qid=3800912>.

characteristic that defines blind people or their future. Every day we
raise the expectations of and for blind people, because low expectations
create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. We can live the lives
we want; blindness is not what holds us back. Please join us in our work by
becoming a member, attending an event, sharing this newsletter, or
supporting our programs.

[image: Facebook Logo]
<https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=17301&qid=3800912>
[image:
Twitter Logo]
<https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=17302&qid=3800912>
[image:
Instagram Logo]
<https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=17303&qid=3800912>
[image:
YouTube Logo]
<https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=17304&qid=3800912>
[image:
Email Icon Image]
<https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=17305&qid=3800912>
[image:
Donate to the NFB Icon.]
<https://www.nfb.org/libraries/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=17306&qid=3800912>
National Federation of the Blind | 200 E Wells Street | Baltimore, MD 21230
| 410-659-9314
Unsubscribe
<https://www.nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/unsubscribe?reset=1&jid=14332&qid=3800912&h=0030cb4cf0c12756>
<https://www.nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/optout?reset=1&jid=14332&qid=3800912&h=0030cb4cf0c12756>