[Akron-Talk] Sharing Solutions call

Dave Bertsch dwbertsch at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 04:38:30 UTC 2020

This month’s Sharing Solutions for Vision Loss teleconference will be on
Sunday, March 15, at 7:00 p.m.  Our topic for March is Type Two Diabetes
and Bariatric Surgery.  Our special guests will be Regina Mason, NFB member
from the Cleveland Chapter and Dina Corrao, RD, LD, CSOWM, a registered
dietician from University Hospitals of Cleveland who works with bariatric
patients. Dina will discuss the newest  nutrition labelling, new food
guidelines, prevention and treatment of   type 2 diabetes through nutrition
and lifestyle and she will also spotlight bariatric surgery as an approach
to controlling diabetes.  Regina will present her own personal story
regarding diabetes and bariatric surgery.  The monthly teleconference is
sponsored by the NFB of Ohio Senior Division.  Callers do not need to be
seniors or members of NFB to participate.

To join the teleconference:
Phone number: (712) 775-7031
Access Code when prompted: 240281423 #
Date: Sunday, March 15,  2020
Time:  7:00 p.m.

Sandy Krems
National Federation of the Blind of Ohio, Cleveland Chapter