[Akron-Talk] updates

Dave Bertsch dwbertsch at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 14:12:12 UTC 2020

Our April meeting at the library is cancelled, as the extension of the
stay-at-home order has forced the library to extend its closure to
meetings. We'll be meeting by conference call again, at 11 a.m. on Saturday
April 18.

Also remember the Senior Division is hosting a daily check-in call. It's
just to say hello, let people know you're alive, hear some voices, very
casual if you are interested. Suzanne is actually facilitating the calls,
with Gloria, both of whom were at our February meeting. The number and
access code are: 7127757031,,240281423

Stay engaged, call somebody if you need anything. The library has all kinds
of apps to download audiobooks, and we also have Newsline and the Talking
Book BARD program. Details on the April 18 Meetinh by Phone will follow
closer to that time.

Dave Bertsch
Greater Akron Chapter
330-472-4084