[Akron-Talk] Greater Akron

Andra Stover astover at kent.edu
Tue Nov 24 14:09:09 UTC 2020

Hello Akron, congratulations to David and Jessica. I am sure this chapter
will do many more great things in the upcoming year. As many of you know, I
am planning on going to the Louisiana training center in the beginning of
January. I will try to attend as many meetings over the phone as I can when
I am away. I will miss you all. Have a great Thanksgiving. Hope to talk to
you all soon.