[Akron-Talk] NFBO Greater Akron Meeting

Camryn Gattuso camryngattuso at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 17:31:53 UTC 2020

Hi Dave,
I am going to try and get my dues sent this week, and was wondering if the
price is still $5.00. I also seem to have forgotten your address. Please
let me know which address you would like me to send it to, and I will do it
right away. Thanks.
Sincerely,
Camryn Gattuso

On Fri, Sep 18, 2020 at 4:33 PM Dave Bertsch via Akron-Talk <
akron-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:

> A late reminder we meet tomorrow at 11 a.m., and I just signed on a
> terrific guest speaker, so you won't want to miss this.
>

> Dial-in a few minutes before 11, at
>
> 515-604-9819,,531953 #
>

> Dave
>
> --