[Akron-Talk] test

Dave Bertsch dwbertsch at gmail.com
Sat Jun 26 16:11:23 UTC 2021

hello all, I mentioned in previous meetings the issues with delays in
getting things to you via Akron Talk, but we have been told the lists are
working again, so we're sending a few test emails to see if they are. If
you get this, maybe the first few who do can reply that they received this
and another test? Otherwise I hope you are having a great weekend. Do watch
this list and your email, especially as we will be re-sending important
messages on the current legislation, notably Parental Rights.

Dave