[Akron-Talk] Fwd: [Ohio-Talk] Reminder

Patricia McPherson patrinkle at icloud.com
Fri Dec 30 17:01:18 UTC 2022

Dear Greater Akron Chapter Members,
I want to wish each and everyone of you a safe and happiest of New Year 2023.

Congratulations to our newly elected President Kathy Legg and VP Nada Douglas.

 reminders:
 If you have any Acme receipts, please contact me.
If you have not paid your Chapter dues  in amount $10  or have mailed them to me, please contact me as soon as possible.
The email I forwarded is from state affiliates, President Payne. If you are interested in serving on one of the state committees, you need to email him by January 3.

LIVE THE LIFE YOU WANT!

Pat McPherson
Phone: 330-524-8388

NFB of Ohio