[Akron-Talk] Greater Akron Chapter Meeting

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 14:59:13 UTC 2022

Who is opening the zoom room?

Richard Payne,  President
937/829/3368
Rchpay7 at gmail.com

From: Akron-Talk <akron-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Patricia McPherson via Akron-Talk
Sent: Thursday, July 14, 2022 1:02 PM
To: Alex French <alex.french2.usaf at gmail.com>; Andra Stover <astover at kent.edu>; Beth Starling <bethstar71 at gmail.com>; Camryn Gattuso <camryngattuso at gmail.com>; Charles Bartee <cbartee1948 at outlook.com>; Dave Bertsch <dwbertsch at gmail.com>; Jessica j Stover <jjstover at kent.edu>; Jimmy Parsons <Jparsons811 at gmail.com>; Juanita Hill <HillJu9 at gmail.com>; Kathy Legg <kalegg0220 at gmail.com>; Kelsey Nicolay <piano.girl0299 at gmail.com>; Kiana Hill <Kiah976 at att.net>; Kristin Coen-Mishlan <kcoen at kent.edu>; Laura Stover <jesanchad at aol.com>; Masquenada Douglas <masquenadadouglas at icloud.com>; Michael Moore <Mmoore11 at kent.edu>; Paige Rackley <paigerackley2 at icloud.com>; Percy and Lisa Martin <percylisa at netzero.com>; Rick Starling <matcodude24 at gmail.com>; Rita Major <serenityheart01 at aol.com>; Robert Legg <Legg2186 at yahoo.com>; Rodney Huffman <roadrunnerhuffman58 at gmail.com>; Russell Mullins <russellm66 at aol.com>; Shane Popplestone <shane.davidson at icloud.com>; Sharon Brady <sand1245 at icloud.com>; Stephanie Bertsch <stephaniebertsch at icloud.com>; Todd Bauer <toddbauer.1971 at gmail.com>; Todd Jaffray <tjaffray.01 at gmail.com>; AkronTalk Akron Chapter <akron-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Patricia McPherson <patrinkle at icloud.com>
Subject: [Akron-Talk] Greater Akron Chapter Meeting

 Dear members,
Our chapter meeting will be this Saturday, July 16 at 11 A.M. in person at the Summit County Maine library at 60 South High St., Akron.
If you are unable to be there in person you may join the meeting on NFB Ohio zoom.

NFB Ohio Zoom access

To access zoom platform:

https://zoom.us/j/4081850851

Smart phone one touch number:

1 (646) 876-9923,,4081850851#
Dial in number:
1 (669) 900-6833
Meeting ID:
4081850851#

We will be sending out the minutes as soon as they are completed. The agenda is attached below.

Let’s build the Federation,
Kathy Legg, VP
Pat McPherson, Treasurer