[Akron-Talk] WellNow Urgent Care

Kelsey Nicolay piano.girl0299 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 11:25:49 UTC 2024

Hello,
I know this isn't a question I would normally post, but I was curious if anyone had any experience good or bad. there a possibility I might need to visit an urgent care and I have heard a lot about WellNow and based on the Google reviews Ive read, they get you out fast. I looked at their website and it seems somewhat accessible but clunky to navigate. I have been to my fair share of places where I've been pushed and shoved around by the st at ff in attempts to "guide" me, so what I'm mainly curious about is if you have any experience with WellNow specifically the one in Barberton and how they treat patients who are blind when interacting with them as well as whether you were able to register online independently or if you required sighted assistance to complete the process. Any experience you have would be greatly appreciated.
Sent from Kelsey Nicolay’s iPhone