[Arizona-students] NFBA Holiday Events!

Allison (NFB of Arizona) nfbarizona at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 21:38:40 UTC 2008

Hi all,

Below is info for 4 exciting NFB holiday events that will be taking place
here
in Arizona during the next few weeks.  There are activities happening in
Phoenix, Sun City, Tucson, and Chandler.  Hope you can attend!

* East Valley Chapter Holiday Party
When: December 20.
3:00 p.m. until...
Where: the home of Jim Sohl and Ruth Swenson,
311 West McNair in Chandler
East Valley Chapter.  Please bring a dish to share or such things as paper
cups, plates, plastic silverware, etc.  We will have a gift exchange at the
party.  Anyone wishing to participate in the gift exchange should bring a
gift with a value of $10.
Contact: 480-892-4344.
hartlesmith at cox.net.

* West Valley Chapter Caroling and Dinner
When: Sunday, Dec. 21st,
2:30 pm. until...
Where: Boswell Memorial hospital,
103rd Ave. and Thunderbird in Sun City
fortunate, come join the west valley chapter in singing Christmas carols to
patients at the Boswell Memorial hospital.  Afterwards, those interested in
sharing a meal together can move over to the Coco's restaurant just a few
blocks away.
Contact: Marc Schmidt (602) 942-0181.
nfbazwest at gmail.com
transportation arrangements contact: Marvin Rochelle (623) 772-5444.

* Tucson Chapter holiday party
When: Saturday, December 6, from noon to 3:30.
Where: SAAVI (large meeting room).
small, wrapped
gift for the gift exchange.  A board meeting will precede festivities,
starting at 11:30.
Contact: Lynette Myers 520-883-4319.

*Phoenix chapter Christmas party
When: Saturday, December 13, 2008, 4:00 - 8:00 PM.
Where: Jordan's Mexican Food Restaurant located at 6247 N. 7th Street,
Phoenix, AZ 85014.
price, which includes your beverage, is $22.00. This consists of Mexican
fare.  In addition, they also have a limited amount of
American cuisine for a different price.  We will be hosting a gift exchange
during the Christmas party. Anyone wishing to participate should bring a
gift with a $10 value and have it marked for either male or female.
Contact: Carrie Taylor (602) 264-7538.  ctaylor at extremezone.com.

Everyone is invited to any one or all of these events.

Best,
Allison