[Arizona-students] NFBA Holiday Events!

Allison (NFB of Arizona) nfbarizona at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 04:08:36 UTC 2008

Hi Gabe,

I think bringing your daughter is a terrific idea.  Everyone's invited to
these events--family, friends, etc.  So your daughter is definitely welcome.
Personally, I imagine she's adorable, and if she takes at all after her
father she'll likely be very precocious too.  <smile>.  If we happen to be
at the same event, I look forward to meeting her.

Allison

2nd vice president, NFBA.