[Arizona-students] Upcoming Mesa Events!

Allison (NFB of Arizona) nfbarizona at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 03:42:55 UTC 2008

You're Invited!

The NFB of Arizona East Valley chapter is planning 2 events to commemorate
the birthday of Louis Braille.

The first event will occur on January 3, from 1:00 to 4:30 p.m. at the Mesa
Downtown Public Library.  The address is 64 East 1st Street, Mesa, AZ 85201.

We will have a table in the front lobby, where we will distribute Braille
alphabet cards; write names in Braille; and hand out NFB brochures.

We will also have an event at our Chapter meeting to be held on January 17
to which we are inviting students who are participating in the Braille
Readers are Leaders contest.

If you have questions, please contact Mary Hartle-Smith at
hartlesmith at cox.net or Allison Hilliker at nfbarizona at gmail.com.

Be watching for announcements about other January braille literacy events!

Next stop?
Glendale AZ!

Allison Hilliker
2nd Vice President, NFB of Arizona