[Arizona-students] Sad News

Allison (NFBA) nfbarizona at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 21:24:19 UTC 2009

Hello Everyone,

I'm writing to let you know that E. R. Rodriguez, our current AABS vice
president, died
last night.  He's 16-years-old and has been battling brain cancer for a long
time now.  E. R. was an enthusiastic NFB member and a great friend to many
of
us.  In addition to his involvement in AABS, E. R. attended Youth Slam,
represented the NFBA at Washington Seminar, and spoke at our 2008 state
convention.  I know we'll all miss him a great deal.

I don't yet have any funeral details for you, but I'll send them when I do.
Perhaps AABS or NABS would like to send flowers or a card to his family.
I'll leave that decision up to the respective boards of course.  I
just thought I should share this news with you all since E. R. was such a
fabulous part of our student division and NFB family.

Allison Hilliker
nfbarizona at gmail.com