[Arizona-students] Reminder: Hang out with us today at the Arizona State Fair!

Darrell Shandrow darrell.shandrow at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 17:55:59 UTC 2010

Hello Everyone,

This is just a quick last-minute reminder to spend some time with the
Arizona Association of Blind Students today at 4 p.m. at the Arizona
State Fair.

We will meet at 4 p.m. at the Arizona State Fairgrounds Grandstand
entrance at 19th Ave. and McDowell Rd. in Phoenix. Dial-A-Ride uses this
entrance as their drop-off and pick-up point.

There are bus stops around the area. For example, the westbound number
17 stops at 18th Ave. and McDowell Rd.

Call 602-253-5000 or visit http://valleymetro.org for bus information.

Please call me at 480-389-5627 for any last-minute assistance or to let
us know if you will be able to join us.

Best regards,

Darrell