[Arizona-students] hello everyone

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Mon May 6 23:02:56 UTC 2013

Hi Ryan,
Welcome to the list. I am Arielle Silverman and I don't live in
Arizona anymore, but I was born and raised in Scottsdale and attended
ASU in Tempe. Are you at the school for the blind in Tucson or are you
attending a public high school?
I'm just wondering if you've yet been in touch with Bob Kresmer,
president of the NFB of Arizona, or if you're planning to come to the
NFB national convention this summer?
The Arizona student division has not been too active lately, but there
are other students on the list and there is also an NFB chapter in
Tucson.
Best,
Arielle