[Arizona-students] website design

Gabe Vega theblindtech at gmail.com
Wed May 15 12:28:59 UTC 2013

if you all are willing to pay, I understand you are a students group. we would be willing to give you all a professional site. for low pay or trade for advertising space or both.

I am a local blind business owner who manages a tech firm to specializes in this here in Arizona and would like to help out.
our web site is:
http://commtechusa.net
or feel free to call me directly at (602) 888-0353 ext. 710 or toll free at (888) 351-5289 ext. 710.

Hope this helps.
Gabe Vega
CEO
Commtech LLC