[Arizona-students] Captia Advocacy Question

Mark Feliz mafeliz0641 at gmail.com
Sat May 25 16:31:26 UTC 2013

Arielle,
i too am concerned with captia accessability. I use ABBYY finereader
as my primary scanning program and it has a screen shot feature that
will take a screen and OCR it. This takes a few seconds, however, it
does not always work. I am interested in what Ryan is referring to? I
strongly believe this is a big deal since more and more websites and
companies use captia. We worked with corporates such as target for
accessibility, why not this? Run this past National and get some sound
advise. It seems to me that, since some audio captia is quite usable,
then it stands to reason that all audio captia should be the same?
Right?

Mark Feliz