[Arizona-students] Sendero/Seeing Eye GPS App

Bob Kresmer krezguy at cox.net
Tue Jul 16 22:56:35 UTC 2013

Hi, Arielle,

Amy Murillo tried it out in the amusement parks in Orlando, and is telling
anyone who will listen that she found it to be extremely capable.

You can reach her at amurillo at saavi.us or cell 520.396.8707
Regards,

Bob Kresmer, president NFBA
Toll free (888) 899-6322

Wondering what to do with your old car or truck? Donating your vehicle to
the National Federation of the Blind is convenient and may qualify you for a
tax deduction. Call 1-855-659-9314 or visit
www.carshelpingtheblind.org

Your Donation can Take the Blind Further!