[Arizona-students] Introducing Myself

Zeynep Sule Yilmaz zyilmaz at email.arizona.edu
Mon Sep 19 06:16:32 UTC 2016

Hi Everybody,
Hi everybody,
This is Zeynep. For those of you who do not know me, I wanted to introduce
myself. I'm one of the new selected board members for AABS. I'm a second
year Ph.D. student in rehabilitation counselor education at U of A. I feel
like I have been a student for a long long time with the couple of
exceptions that I have worked between my degrees. I'm from Turkey and it is
so nice to experience being a student in different cultures. I like to
build a strong communications among our members and would like to know you.
I like traveling, trying new food, reading and being social in general.
Looking forward to getting to know all of you!
Thanks
Zeynep